Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yes, it's Ladies Night!!!

This was such a fun weekend...a few well deserved girls night outs!!!

Started the weekend out right with a girls night out/dinner & drinks with my friend Jen...thanks for such a fun night Jen!!! Looking forward to our next night out!!
Yum, we enjoyed (wayyyy too much) sushi! This was only HALF of our table!!!

On to Saturday!!!
Anyone who knows me well knows that I am OBSESSED with the Real Housewives on BravoTV! Which is why the skinni girl margarita was my drink of choice...

My thought for the night!!!: skinny girl margaritas aren't so skinny when you drink the WHOLE bottle...(only 100 calories per glass)

can't start the night off without beverages!
ceviche with sweet potoato chips! our friend denise had all of this yummy food brought in for us! yum! Thank you denise for such a fun night, you are one amazing hostess!!!
not sure of the name, but chicken stuffed pastry and a delicioso salad!!!
Our group minus Cami(our photographer here) wrapping the night up in the jacuzzi...or maybe it had just begun!
cheers...to us!!!
Yes, I have the best husband!!! Thank you Q for watching our little man while I got to catch up with the girls!! Griffin enjoyed some daddy time too!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment