Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

little Raider Red!!!

Wreck 'em Tech!
Texas Tech
"Fight Raiders Fight"

Fight Raiders fight,
Fight Raiders fight,
Fight for the school we love so dearly
We'll hit 'em high
We'll hit 'em low
Push that ball across the goal,
TECH, FIGHT, FIGHT!
We'll praise her name
Boost her to fame
Fight for the Scarlet and the Black
We will hit 'em, we will wreck 'em
Hit 'em, wreck 'em Texas Tech
And the victory bells will ring out.

Got my little Red Raider all geared up in his Tech best and took a little stroll around campus...and took LOTS of pics!!! On my graduation day I took many of these same pics in my cap and gown.....and many of them with Q! I will try and dig them up and post!


I am convinced he is "Getting His Guns Up" in this photo!
love this shot, you can see much of campus in the background


In front of the Human Sciences building...where I spent LOTS of time!
Mom and I took a pic here on my graduation day.
Getting his guns up with Will Rogers! Tech tradition to wrap Will Rogers on game days!.... I am hearing the school song play in my head as I type... ;)
Get your Guns Up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment