Make each day a story worth telling!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

.lil dude.

This child cracks me up! He is hilarious!

He makes it VERY difficult to get groceries...he doesn't want to sit still...he wants in the basket, then for me to hold him, then wants to run off and I wave at him to come back...he does that cute little smile and runs off (he totally thinks it is a game...I guess me laughing doesn't help), then wants to push the basket, then wants to put groceries in the basket (he likes to "help" mommy)...all within a 10 second period of time. So, I stocked up and this was the only way to get him to the car (meaning he didn't want to walk, or be carried or push the basket)...he thought it was so fun...he goes vroom vroom all of the way to the car.
LOVES to "help" me do laundry!
My boys wrestling!
Oh my gosh!!! He is so funny, LOVES these snow boots.... he wants to wear them all of the time...and if Daddy is home, wants his daddy to put them on! Makes his mommy laugh and daddy cringe how much he loves his accessories...yes, it's because daddy realizes his trendy boy is going to cost him a lot of money shopping when he gets older ;)
trying to put pants on over pants and boots
Q's definition of multi-tasking...eating a pickle and doing a puzzle. Griffin's pretty face!

1 comment:

  1. SO SO adorable!! I'm loving your blog!! And that re-do on the desk is simply amazing! You are so talented my friend :)

    ReplyDelete