Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Everything's better in Texas (Tech)!!!

As I was walking through the airport heading toward security, I passed a little store with a few shirts in the window, one reading 51 % good witch 49 % bad witch. Makes me smile and reminds me (a little bit) of why I like living in the land of oz!! but....EXCITED to head to lbk!

WOW!!! I can't believe this is the first time I have been back to Lubbock/Texas Tech since I graduated! So much has changed, but so much is still the same! And it brings back sooo many memories!!! Griffin and I met my Mom up in Lubbock to visit my brother! We had a great time!!!

Didn't get nearly as many pics taken as i would have liked, but here are a few that I did manage to take!

We are leavin' on a jet plane!
My tired boy....resting while mommy loads up our bags in Uncle Brads truck!
my boy is hilarious! we went to Target and he found 'elmo' books...then decided he wanted them ALL...so filled up the basket...6 at a time!

pretty sure i'm in love!
HEAVEN!!!
visiting uncle brad at his apartment
uncle brad took us to fuzzy's taco shop (mom thought the name was cute...until we clued her in HA!)
enjoying our tacos...even after g spilled my schooner EVERYWHERE....then thought it was even more fun to splash in it! Brad and his girlfriend Meghan behind G!
Brad and his super cute girlfriend! G thought she was pretty fun!
G's favorite thing was to feed Uncle Brad!
Everything is better...I mean bigger in Texas!! How fun is this waffle!!
Couldn't wait to get into the bath...even with pjs and shoes on!



G being silly!! Thank you Meghan and Uncle Brad for my super cute Tech gear!!!
took a little trip with Brad to Academy....g found the sunglasses!
and thought he would try them ALL on...so funny, check out the floor behind him!
I am almost positive this was Gs favorite part of the trip....swimming!
Went to Cheddar's for dinner our last night in Lubbock with Uncle Brad, his girlfriend Meghan and a few of his buddies!
And Q welcomed me home with this in our driveway....then put me to work the next morning....maybe I should have stayed in Lubbock an extra day ;)
Thank you Brad for showing us such a good time! You are such an AWESOME brother to me and uncle to Griffin!!! From feeding you chips and queso, to loving on you in Academy ;)...it is pretty obvious how crazy g is about you! We love you bunches!!! ....Best Uncle EVER!!! ;)

Had sooo much fun in Lubbock!! but after clicking my heels together 3 times, and a very VERY turbulent flight... there is no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment