Make each day a story worth telling!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Happy Birthday Grandma Kathy!!!

We had such a fun lunch today!!! We had everyone over at our house to celebrate Grandma Kathy's birthday week.... I mean birthDAY!!! So fun!

I couldn't leave this picture out! Griffin painted and drew Grandma Kathy a birthday card, so I stripped him down first! But he has been hilarious lately and never wants to take off his "big boy shoes" so so funny....and when he wakes up from a nap, the first thing he does is bring them to you!!!
Shout out to my husband...he set the table today!! I have to say I was pretty impressed...for a minute thought I walked into Anthropologie (my favorite store)!! Didn't he do such a cute job!
Grandma opening her "scary" gift from Kolton!
And Griffin LOVED it!!!
Grandma Kathy with her grandbabies!!!
After lunch we took a little stroll to the neighborhood park! The kids had sooo much fun! I was in disbelief at how big my baby is when he was climbing all over the jungle gym, going down slides, and climbing the crazy looking steps(on the left)! But yes, his daddy has to remind me that he is a big boy now!!! And g would get so excited...and clap for himself, as we all cheered, every time he went down the slide! Gosh I just want to squeeze that little boy when does these cute little "griffinisms"!

Look at all of our crazy monkies!!! And yes....griffin's mommy held her breath a little (after taking the photo of course) as he climbed up these red steps.
Our TIRED boy on the way home! Thought this little tired face looked so precious!!
My favorite moment of the day I have to say is Griffin giving mommy, grandma, and (trying to give) grandpa kisses on their legs before his grandparents left! Love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment