Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Girls day out!

In the midst of all of this craziness (I have a bridal show Sunday) my girlfriend Erin and I got a sitter for the kiddos and took a day just for us this week! It was MUCH needed and so much fun! We did a little shopping, our friend Ashley gave us some pretty amazing spray tans, skinny margaritas with lunch...followed by a little....ok, alot more shopping! Such a fun day!

Enjoy our before and after pics of our tans....pretty sure I have never been this dark in my life....the salon owner mentioned that a tan makes you 10 lbs. thinner...our only question.... if you get tan after tan after tan...do these pounds accumulate? HA!

BEFORE: AFTER:

Erin....just realized that when our "entertaining" waiter delivered our skinny margaritas with the remark..."skinny margaritas for the skinny girls" ....he was totally referring to our tans making us look skinny!!!! HA!! ;) Sign me up for another!!!! lol Thanks for such a fun day....we should do this at least once a week!!! ;) (for those of you not there...let's just say our waiter was a little, well.....interesting!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment