Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

18 months old!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! my baby is a year and a half old!!!

half way to the pretty face
  • jumping bean...jumps everywhere!! on the bed, in his crib, off the table, on the table ;) on the floor, couch....you get the idea!
  • new favorite toy is his 4 wheeler
  • LOVES reading, especially loves his Polar Bear, Eric Carle book....adorable!
  • loves playing ball with Daddy!
  • learned how to play golf (if that is what you call it)
  • loves birds, and dogs (says it dOgs)
  • loves his big boy shoes! wants them on when he wakes up and wants to wear them all day! so cute on his cute little feet!!!
  • he is my pickle boy! loves his pickles....many days even eats them for breakfast! hasn't had much of an appetite lately, so I am happy when he eats anything!!!
  • loves his accessories.....definitely my child(and obviously spends LOTS of time with me)! always wants to wear a hat out, smiles so big when I tell him how cute and handsome he looks, loves his big boy shoes (these also include his chuck taylor's) and even his sunglasses....and likes getting a hold of mommy's nice sunglasses!
  • just like Q, loves anything with wheels...and even better motors!
  • has a new fascination with shutting doors
  • big boy, he hoped on our scale the other day... 30.5 lbs!!
  • can't believe the change these last few months, follows direction really well and can "kinda" communicate with me
  • this is one that always surprises me and makes me laugh a little... when he had a dirty diaper, he will let me know, then he will go grab his wipes, a diaper and lay on the floor on his back for me to change him....how awesome is he!!!...potty training here we come...in a few more months anyways!
  • such a brave little man!
  • will ONLY eat with his fork, doesn't want to be fed, or eat with his hands
  • loves riding his bike, and is pretty darn good on it too! such a strong, well coordinated boy for such a small/young little man!
  • shows us pretty face, and he loves to make us laugh....and when Q and I are laughing, he loves to join in, which is HILARIOUS
  • our little all star-LOVES basketball, Q likes to point out that he does a jumpshot too! pretty cute!
  • loves to show us his "pretty face"
  • always puts mommy's and daddy's shoes on and wears them around....with such a proud look on his face!
  • my new favorite.... he will clang his glass together with mine or daddy's and say "cheers" with a big smile!
we did g's hair to surprise daddy...oh was he surprised! ;) and we even got the pretty face!
kinda makes me think of Bam Bam from The Flintstones!

No comments:

Post a Comment