Make each day a story worth telling!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy weekend-bridal show!!

After a VERY busy weekend...G is catching up on one of his favorite cartoons so I figured I could do one of 3 things:

A) clean up the bag of popcorn griffin dumped on the floor
B) write my grocery list
C) catch up on a little blogging

well, looks like I chose C!!

Wow!! Can't believe another show has come and gone!!! Have to say, one of my favorite shows yet!! And my largest yet!!!

Here are my two helper boys at the end of the show! Since he couldn't pull the cooler, he might as well ride it! Thanks Grandma Kathy for capturing this shot of our boys!!!
The show wouldn't be complete without a little cake tasting!!!
We have so much fun at the show!!! They were dancing on stage to the Cha Cha slide! Griffin loves DJ Paul and every show he can't wait to see him!!
Shot of the show....including the photobooth pics...see below for proof! ;)
Some of my favorite booths!
Some of the reason I love what I do! My good friend Trinh (in the background) owns "I do" and a new friend Lauren doing her 'Vanna'! (Met her first at YEK event...check out that old blog)
Not sure the pic does it justice but their booth was A-dorable!
Proof! The shot on the top right makes me laugh everytime I see it! Bryn, looks like our 'plain' picture that we took last may not be our best look HA!
My friend Jen (who is getting married herself) stopped by the show with sister Kelsi! Couldn't leave without photobooth pics!!!
Not sure this one turned out too great! But hey....we (maybe more mommy than g) had fun taking them!
Thank you so much Q for all of your help!!! Not only do I LOVE having you there, but I couldn't do it without you! Love you babe!!

Also a special thank you to Grandma Kathy for watching Griffin during the show! Bryn and Rylee for coming by the show, helping us out, for tasting lots of cake...and for joining me in the photobooth ;) Rylee...you were an awesome helper, you handed those bags out like a pro!!!

It is days like today that remind me why I love what I do! I work with such fun people, put on these events (yes they may be a lot of work) but are so fun while they happen! And everyone leaves happy (with me)! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment