Make each day a story worth telling!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street!!!

Can you tell me how to get....how to get to Sesame Street?!

I remember my mom taking me to Sesame St. when I was little, and it was so fun to take my little boy!!!

A group of my girlfriends and I took our little ones to see Sesame Street Live this morning...he loved it!!! He was clapping and dancing to the songs! So cute!


G and I with our super cute friends Allison and Conrad! I love his little Justin Beiber haircut! ;)
Our other friends Liz and her little man Grey, and Krista and her munchkins Eli and Camdyn! Do I have the cutest friends or what?!
Griffin INTO the show!
So so excited! I told him to smile for me and this is what I got... I think that he was pretty happy!!!

We couldn't get the boys to stand together and take a picture... so this is what we got. (minus conrad)
...and then Liz came up with the idea to just go to the other side of the wall...HA! Glad we have her around...what in the world would we do without her! ;)

1 comment:

  1. HA! I am a little behind in blog reading, so just getting around to this post. oops! What a FUN morning! Thanks again for the tickets! Love you girl! Can't wait till our next hang out, have a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete