Make each day a story worth telling!

Friday, April 29, 2011

E is for Easter!

Gosh I love this holiday!!! I (I mean the Easter bunny) love getting his Easter basket put together, shopping for his Easter clothes (even though I am not brave enough to try out church with this rambunctious 1 year old just yet). I love coloring eggs, egg hunting..and of course getting pictures of it all! So fun!!!

Wow!!! ALOT has changed in 12 little months!!
Wasn't he so precious last year!!! From little sweetie...
.......To little stinker... the only picture I have of him looking at me or smiling with his Easter basket! he loves sporting his new shades from the bunny!
Easter morning! After their egg hunt!

gettin' fresh!
sporting their Easter duds with Grandpa Terry
GQ
after their tickling match
nothin' like a good wrestlin' match Easter morning!
I love that we get to merge Q's holiday traditions as a kid with mine! The Easter bunny always left candy in their shoes!
3 cute little shoes
Gs Easter basket! The bunny tried its hardest not to go overboard, and here is what he ended up with!
all tuckered out! he had a little too much fun!!
Kathy and Bryn, still looking forward to our 'Gardening & Cocktails'

No comments:

Post a Comment