Make each day a story worth telling!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Maiden voyage!!! & splash

Q has been absolutely dying to get the boat on the water...and when he got home Friday, it was a beautiful day!!! So, we put the boat in for our maiden voyage!

mommy is putting the boat in the water, while daddy puts g's new life vest on
my boys coming to pick me up from the dock

my handsome little man!
g's FAVORITE!!! driving the boat! 2 very cute boys in my life=I am one lucky gal!
our friends jenna and steve! griffin likes the older women...gave out lots of kisses and loved to share his drink with miss jenna!
....while putting the boat up on the lift the next morning, G had his first swim in the lake, he slipped into the super cold water while "helping" mommy and daddy! (he is such a strong little man...either that or swim lessons are paying off... but he held onto the wheel while mommy pulled him back up on the dock) so, daddy has a new nickname for g "Splash"

No comments:

Post a Comment