Make each day a story worth telling!

Friday, May 27, 2011

to my husband on our 5th anniversary

wow! I can't how fast 5 years have come and gone!!! Five years ago, I made you.... I mean you made me (ha!) the happiest girl when we tied the knot!

You have shown me so much love, made me laugh until I cried, and been there by my side through harder times when that is all I wanted to do! You are my very best friend, the best daddy to our little boy, and such an amazing husband! I love you!

Look how far we've come!!!
I love us,
I love the couple that we have become,
I love who we are together,
how we've grown
...into a family!















look how far we've come-in 5 years...and hard to believe that I am even happier now than WAY back then!!! ;) Love you Mr. Ellis!

No comments:

Post a Comment