Make each day a story worth telling!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

animal house

Griffin's friends Carter(5) and Maddox(3) celebrated at their birthday party this past weekend with a petting zoo! Boy did griffin love it...but only after taking a ride on all of the 'cars'!

griffin LOVED the baby ducks! so so much that I looked over to see a duck flapping wildly in the air as griffin was holding the little thing by the wing...makes me laugh as I am typing this, but boy did I rush to the little duckling's aid when I saw this happen!
the birthday boy carter (an animal LOVER) was so sweet with griffin, he kept bringing animals up for griffin to pet, so sweet!

how sweet is this! we are working on gentle ;)
Great party Camie! And thank you for the ring pop! Griffin obviously LOVED it! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment