Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

deep thoughts ;)

soooo, it's very late and I don't quite feel like going to sleep yet! anyways...such a fun day! Great morning at the gym, picked up my anniversery 'present' (more to come on that), Grandma Kathy kidnapped Griffin for a few hours, wow..such a different experience going to the store without the g man! Booked a little anniversary getaway for Q and I. Yay!!! and just got home from seeing the new movie 'Bridesmaids' with a couple of girlfriends! By the way...best movie ever..so funny! Kim, this movie totally reminded me of us...without the crazy fighting..lol!

and....just a few thoughts.....
I mean really....does it get much better than this...cupcakes and wine all wrapped up into one! LOVE!

My new saying (because I totally need to get in the sun): Tan fat looks better than white fat! ;) Been sharing this thought with friends lately...they totally agree!

So, just like the Jersey shore kids, my day started out with GTL (gym, tanning, laundry)...but also includes, cooking for griffin, changing diapers, cleaning my house, paying bills, working on my business...you get the point anyways, ...maybe I should call my day GTLCCCPW.... those jersey shore kids have got it pretty easy

found this online: cinderella and dorothy agree...the right shoes can change your life! (so true ;)

ok...so Q sometimes wonders where I come up with this stuff and sometimes tells me (jokingly....i hope ;) That he would like to live in my world! (Let me tell you Q, it is a pretty fun place to be...HA!)

1 comment:

  1. I love you! I can totally hear your voice when I read your blog! Miss you so much and glad to hear life is being good to you my friend! (Where did you find the cupcakes/wine?!?!!!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete