Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

dude

a few new ones...some funny, of dude

so much like daddy...
waits outside for daddy to get home some days and helps him drive in the garage
loves to swing...and just giggles when I grab his legs on his way up!
speechless
who would have thought he would like a little starbucks!
chillin...walked all over the store with his hands in his pockets...made me laugh...then leaned against the wall just like daddy and grandpa terry do... these genes make me worried ;)
omg, i walked into the laundry room with him stepping on a bag of hand-me-downs from a friend (she has super great taste and dresses her little man so cute), with the drawer pulled out for him to hang on to, while he reached for the bubbles!
got ahold of my makeup and twisted the cap off of the mascara....didn't think there was anyway he could get that lid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment