Make each day a story worth telling!

Friday, May 6, 2011

just a few

little dude is at such a fun age! we have the best time hangin' out!!! here are a few pics that make me smile!!!

new monkey visor=successful shopping trip to target!
LOVES his new visor...I so cannot wait to take him to the zoo in his visor...seriously...how cute will that be!
of bunch of us girls put things in E's garage sale this week... you would have thought G was in heaven! liz, bet you didn't think you would make this blog post, ha!
little dude passed out...doesn't happen often!!! and yes, we are getting rid of the bottle! mommy is a little spoiled!
G and his Grandpa Terry! Two Ellis boys=trouble
Happy Birthday Grandpa Terry! love this shot, shows all of their little personalities!! so cute!
The guys and kiddos fishing after the birthday dinner! I will upload more of the fishing 'trip' if I can bribe Kathy to give me a few copies...she got some great shots...but Bryn and I were having a pretty great time with our "mommy juice"
hmmm...i wonder who wants to be just like daddy! i must say i am a pretty lucky gal!
favorite toy!!
so funny, i had picked up a new toy for griffin. he thought the box was his chair
love this boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I made the blog post!! :) Digging for socks and bibs! HA!

    ReplyDelete