Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

play days

This week was a super fun week! We had quite a few play dates with friends...and we even brought the kids along ha! Here are the ones I got pictures of !!

My girlfriend Allison and I took our boys to Exploration Place. Neither of us had been before and we had such a great time! There is a little tot area that the boys LOVED...and we realized too late that there were giant bibs for the kiddos when they are playing with the water!

Here is g and his bud Conrad!
The mini roller coaster! The boys loved it and got quite the ride when an older boy thought he should push them! Makes me laugh thinking about it!
G's girlfriends Caroline and Annabelle were there too!
ha! are they cute or what! here we are in the castle!

oh my...this was about putting me over the edge! i am TERRIFIED of snakes!
peekin' in on a prairie dog


Maize schools put on a end of school event for young children, there were horses to ride, a petting zoo, trolley rides, water tables, and treats. So, Q and I took him over Thursday evening!

my cool dude! Daddy dressed him! Have to say I am impressed....Q calls this his 'infant' shirt..his little belly is barely fitting HA!
warming up to the animals

Friday, my friend Britta and I took the boys to Pure Entertainment. It was the first yucky day we have had in a while, so our plans to go to the park quickly got squashed! But, I think this ended up being WAY more fun!
Taking the boys down the BIG slide, it was a workout just getting G the top! Here is our little buddy Kale too!
so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment