Make each day a story worth telling!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Life (on the boat with my 2 boys) is Good!

What a perfect Saturday! and AMAZING weather!!!! Finished up a garage sale with some of my favorite girlies...funny how having a little girl time can make a garage sale so fun!!! Doesn't hurt that we made a little shopping money!!! Came home to my two boys, my honey smoked some meatloaf for us...yum! Followed by some lake time and even a friend joining us for a couple of hours! Electricity went out in our neighborhood for part of the day.... so Q and I enjoyed a few drinks by our firebowl after dark! Life is good!!!

My big kahuna...right before we were headed to the lake!
how cute are my 2 boys!

love love loves to drive the boat!!!
does it get much better than this!!?!!
This pic makes me laugh....Daddy juice/Griffin juice
as cold as this water is...G LOVES it!!

Just like daddy, grabbing for the ski rope!

You'd think he would have done a little better skiing on Sunday by how excited he is about grabbing the handle! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment