Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Little fashionista....or fashionisto???!!!

My little man constantly makes me laugh! Lately he has been putting on mommy's bracelets any chance he gets. He will dig in my jewelry box and pull out his favorite 2, and one goes on each wrist... so funny! (He even puts his toy plastic rings on his arms) He will walk around with them forever! This past week, he found the most sparkly ones and then proceeded to show daddy...he was very proud...he he!

Trying to figure out why the bracelets keep slipping off when he is trying to pick his book up. So cute!
Is he not the cutest little man you have ever seen!!! Such a sweet little dude!
He was loving mommy's glasses, just couldn't quite get them to fit correctly!
I can't help but love this pic of Griffin! Almost like he is striking a pose.
He will probably hate me for these pictures when he gets older, but for now, they just make me smile and laugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment