Make each day a story worth telling!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Gratitude project!! Days 14-19

Day 19: Grateful for a "perfect" day!

Recently I read a post from a friend that said..."It's a perfect day for a perfect day!" and it just kind of stuck with me! Well, today was one of those days...Griffin and I started off with our first day of M.A.P.S. (Mothers and Preschoolers). It was so fun, brunch with a bunch of fun girls and then we broke into "small groups", I have 11 girls in mine and we just had the best time chatting. I got tons of great advice and compliments (I have to say...I did have a pretty cute outfit on..HA!) Then I was able to run a couple of errands before G took a great nap and I was able to accomplish a TON of work! Then off to get Griffin's birthday invitations printed (and I surprisingly didn't shed a tear that my brand new teeny tiny baby is about to be a year old already)! They are the absolute cutest invites ever by the way! Griffin and I then went to swim lessons, and our swim teacher let us stay for the next class too...SCORE!!! Our little fish loves the water...and especially all of the water toys he gets to play with while there! (today we would swim the babies from mom to mom, pretty great how quickly they progress)! Then, my wonderful husband had dinner ready for us when we got home...yes, I know...he is pretty great! We had such a fun time playing with our little man...he just giggles and giggles...and even showed us how quickly he is picking up on his baby sign language. Now...quality time with the hubby! LOVE IT!!! It was a perfect day for a perfect day!!!

Day 18: Grateful for an amazing evening spent with my husband and baby playing outside on such a beautiful night!


Day 17: Grateful for the popcorn combo at Target!!! When I want to look around, I know just the thing to keep my little man quiet...food! In this case popcorn...which he LOVES and knows he gets this special treat every time we go to Target!

Day 16: Grateful that my little man helps mommy clean! Usually this means he is constantly pulling objects out of drawers while I am putting them up, but tonight he cleaned so well mommy couldn't find the tv remote for quite a while. He put it exactly where he could find it later...underneath his truck!

Day 15: Grateful for great neighbors who bring over deliciousness....after a day of snacking on candy corn, pickled okra, stuffing, and zuchini bread....why not try some homemade cabbage rolls and coconut desert bars...YUM!!

Day 14: Grateful for Labor Day sales at my favorite fabric store so that I can get super cute fabrics for a new project!

Grateful for friends with fun/funky furniture they don't want anymore!!!
One of my girlfriends was given a Mackenzie Childs table for her birthday(insert oohs and aahs here) so she thought I would be just the right person to take her current kitchen table off of her hands!! I will post pics of the table and newly upholstered chairs soon! Super Cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment