Make each day a story worth telling!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen...we have a walker!!!

Ok...so I am a little late getting this post up....but our little man is WALKING!!! He started walking between Q and I just before he was 10 months old and about a week and a half later...he took off...all on his own! Now he is so fast, I am constantly chasing after him, and he runs laps around our house! He is the cutest thing you have ever seen!

My only question...does this mean he isn't my tiny baby anymore...and now he is a toddler???

2 comments:

  1. they are SO cute when they start walking! He started walking early! Maybe he is going to be a runner like y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! Go Griffin! Alice just rolled over for the first time a few days ago and since then she has rolled over at least once a day! I can't believe she will walk one day. I know it will be here before I know it.

    ReplyDelete