Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Boon Jugs takes 3rd!

Yes, that's right, I am married to a member of the 3rd place Boon Jugs Chili team.

eventposter.jpg

Quentin joined a Chili Cookoff team with some guys from work! Although alot of "work" for the team (seemed to me that they were having a little too much fun when I walked up to their booth today), they had some pretty amazing chili and even managed to take 3rd place in the "anything goes" category at the Chili Cookoff.


Such a great time, about 50 booths to sample chili! My Dad flew into town today, so it was fun to take him to the event! We both agree that Boon Jugs had our favorite chili!!!


My stud of a husband prepping for the big day!
Boon Jugs booth
Griffin hanging out with Daddy!
Griffin and his Granddaddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment