Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gratitude project!! Days 15-24

Day 24: Grateful to see the sweet and gentle side of little man!

So, as Griffin was playing with his doll (Krista....your girl's dolls are waiting for you when the girls come play next ;) today and he was so cute patting her back, giving kisses and laying his head against the doll's. He was so cute....here is a little bit of our conversation:

Mommy to G: "Love the baby Griffin, you are so sweet to the baby. Give the baby kisses, so sweet to the baby....no, no wait, don't eat the baby's head!" Well, the sweetness didn't last for long...and you can imagine that the actual conversation was actually pretty funny... I even thought to myself, did I really just say that! Ha!

Day 23: Grateful for family day! Lately our schedules have been a little hectic, and we have been constantly busy with something on the calendar almost every day...so, today we made a point not to plan anything and spend the day at home, together! So grateful for days like today!!!
Day 22: Grateful that all of our training for the Pub Crawl paid off...we were still able to walk (vs. crawl) after it was over!
(Group shot...obviously towards the end of the pub crawl. Quentin and I need a little work on our "sexy pose" Ha!)

Day 21: Grateful for girls day out!! A few of my girlfriends and I every so often play hookie from work and meet up for lunch, laughs and always a few too many drinks! Such a fun time! This time we met up for a cooking lesson and each brought along a bottle of wine!!! Very fun!!! Souffle's were on the menu today, 1 cheese, 1 salmon, 1 desert! YUM!!!

Day 20: Grateful for early mornings! Lately, I have been getting up extra early in the mornings to get work finished before my little man wakes up....which is great because I then get to spend the day enjoying him!!

Day 19: Grateful for Deadlines! Deadlines mean the work is now complete!!! Thank goodness, it has been a busy/crazy (but good) few weeks!

Day 18: Grateful for my rough and tough boys!!!

I had so much fun watching my boys wrestle tonight! Hearing Griffin squeal and giggle as Q hides from him, tackles, tickles and wrestles with him is just the best!!!

Day 17: Grateful for our little mini-me! As Griffin is sitting on his little truck talking on his phone, Q and I notice our obvious influences on him...I will let you guess which one he takes from each of us!

Day 16: Grateful for family time on the boat!

Day 15: Grateful for my little handyman....Griffin got ahold of my seam gauge and thought it was just the perfect "tool" to fix his train with. Hmmm....this sounds very familiar Daddy and Grandpa Terry!

No comments:

Post a Comment