Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

101 things I have learned being a mom..ok, only 10


1. I now carry a large bag/purse instead of my cute little coach bags that I love(d)....simply because I can store everything I need for Griffin....today cleaning out my purse I found...

a: wipes
b: diaper
c: baby spoons (yes, multiple of these)
d: toys
e: snacks
f: 2 bibs
g: burp rag

2. I now almost never wear heels...before Griffin you would almost never catch me in flats, I LOVED my wedges and stilettos...but now, trying to navigate in heels with Griffin, with whatever he is throwing on the ground at the moment, his diaper bag, my purse and whatever else I have in my hands just became too much!

3. When all else fails...feed him...food always works!!!

4. As soon as I get a second for myself...he wakes up from his nap.

5. It never fails, when I am in a rush to get out of the house, Griffin will either spit up all over my cute outfit(probably all over a white outfit) or make a stinky diaper....never fails!

6. This kid can SCREAM...and talk about a high pitched, ear piercing, make everyone within a mile radius of us turn their head kind of scream...usually nothing is wrong, he just wants me to pay attention to him!

7. I am "that mom" yep, never thought I would be "that mom" the one that everyone looks at when your kid is screaming at the top of his lungs in public or finding his way into a huge mess!

8. My shopping strategy has changed...completely...I used to have a closet full of the newest trendiest outfits (they are still there, just fewer and less worn) but now I shop for what Quentin and I refer to as "Amy gear" or "Mom gear" usually tank tops and athletic pants/shorts and tennis shoes.

9. Griffin is a WILD man, and gets into EVERYTHING. He is so super fast toddling around on those 2 little legs, and when he get into something he knows is off limits, I can't help but smile (and many times laugh) when he looks up at me with those big round eyes and cute little grin!

10. My world as I knew will never be the same! ...and I am loving every minute of it!

(I couldn't resist uploading this picture, he is just so silly and cute!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment