Make each day a story worth telling!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gratitude project!! Days 8-13

Day 13: Grateful for successful Saturdays!

Had the best day taking Rylee and Griffin to Tanganyika Wildlife park...thankful for naps for the Ellis family (Rylee wore us out), and beautiful weather that we enjoyed as Griffin played outside, and last but definitely not least....listed to Rylee's play list as Q and I enjoyed multiple bottles of wine after a fabulous steak dinner!!! ;) I'd say definitely a GREAT Saturday!

Day 12: Grateful for sleepovers...and a sporty little niece that loves the lake as much as we do!

Day 11: Couldn't decide between these two...in my opinion equally funny!

Grateful that all of the food my little man decides to throw on the floor while eating lunch will eventually get eaten up when he needs a little snack! Yes...Mom of the year award goes to me!!

Grateful that my little man can come up with new and inventive games to play everyday...even if they involve my underwear ;)

Day 10: Grateful for a clean house...even if I am not the one that cleaned it! Ha!

Day 9: Grateful for reconnecting with an old girlfriend!

Day 8: Grateful for the little things!

Quentin was working late tonight, and as Griffin and I were waiting for him to get home... Griffin was just cuddling with me and kept talking and talking and would lean over and give me kiss after kiss! It is nights like tonight that G makes my heart melt all over again and I realize how lucky I am to be his mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment