Make each day a story worth telling!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

zoo animals!

ahhhh....trying my very best to get caught up on blogging before we leave for a well deserved anniversary trip tomorrow!!! WHOO HOO....SIN CITY...HERE WE COME!!! I cannot be more excited!!! Q and I have wanted to go for years, and thought this would be the perfect opportunity!!

well....a little more playing around with my camera and the editing...I have to say, love how they turned out....and it doesn't hurt to have some pretty cute models!.... so here are a few snapshots from the zoo, we met a few friends there this week with their little men!

and of course griffin had to wear his monkey hat at the zoo!
love this shot..he is just chillin'!
my monkey boy!
our boys thought the flamingos were pretty cool! griffin and grey

love these little goats..no kisses this time!
griffin and his bud kale!
sorry no editing here...our little men...have to say, i love the animal sign in the background!

1 comment: