Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First day of.....summer play days!

Yesterday was Griffin's first day of Summer Play Day at Westlink! He LOVED it...as least as far as I could tell from what he told me ;) It is so fun, they sing songs, do art projects, play games, snack time, lunch time, play outside, learn colors...and much more I am sure!

Other than with babysitters or at maps (which I am still there) I haven't ever dropped him off and came to pick him up a few hours later....mommy missed her little boy this first day of summer play day...he is her sidekick!

Here is G with his backpack...which I have to say is the cutest thing ever, with his name embroidered! And his lunchbox and monkey....the toddler class had to bring their favorite animal with them...G's may be a dog (but no dogs here) so we went with his next in line...monkey!
isn't he such a big boy! all ready to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Tell G his buddy is excited to see him at school tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete