Make each day a story worth telling!

Friday, June 3, 2011

butterflies at botanica

check it off the bucket list!!! well...the butterflies weren't as exciting as I would have hoped...and my griffin thought it was more fun to fill up his cup with water and dump it in the pond. ha! But we had such a fun time with our friends..and griffin loved playing with the boys! Here are a few shots of the day! Allison, hope you like my photos, thanks for all of the tips and for letting me follow you around, ha! Not sure they are up to "Allison quality" yet, but still love em!

Love our boys!! Aren't they so stinkin' cute giving hugs!

Grey, Conrad and G...takin' a breather!
Love this sweet face!
Pretty sure they LOVED the fountain...lucky we didn't have one go overboard!
Those fish are pretty fun to feed! Got G a cup of fish food...thought he would feed a little at a time...nope, dumped the WHOLE cup at once. That's my boy!
G's favorite part of the butterflies...filling up the pond!
My favorite little man! That face on G makes me laugh..."ok mom (in a teenage voice), that's enough pictures" HA!
Didn't want to eat lunch, but that ring pop he found in my bag tasted pretty good! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment