Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day at the Lake!

trying to play catch up!!! we have been so busy this week, i haven't had a second to blog! some of our good friends came to hang out with us and we had so much fun spending a day on the boat...and night enjoying skinny girl margaritas...we I did anyways ha!

my 2 favorite boys!
Griffin with his buds Carter and Maddox! 3 pretty cute dudes huh!!!
cute boys! been playing around a little more with my camera and editing...what do you think?
I love love being this cute little boy's mommy!
Cami and I, I am totally not that girl that posts swimsuit shots, so I promised Cami that we would crop this shot ALOT ha!
well, griffin and I are going to miss daddy this weekend while he is on a fishing trip with Terry! but we have lots of fun things planned..stay tuned for those blogs!

1 comment: