Make each day a story worth telling!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Vegas Baby!!!

Q and I decided to head to Sin City to treat ourselves for our 5th anniversary! So funny, I remember telling Q that for our 5th anniversary, we are going back to Tahiti (our honeymoon)...well, we didn't quite make it there! But as long as I could have drinks by the water (or pool in this case) I was a happy girl!

first things first, a little stroll down the strip
in front of the hotel, we actually staying the the Encore...on the left

how amazing is this...a waterfall in front of our hotel! LOVED it!
loved this inside our hotel!
We went to see Le Reve! Amazing! Standing next to my handsome hubs...isn't he such a cutie with the look!
After an awesome dinner at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill, we checked out the water show at the Bellagio! So fun!!!
after a few too many drinks...Q decided that it was time to get a new look!!! His barber, aka Amy shaved it off!!! And after a few touch-ups, I have to say, he looked pretty handsome!!! Have to say... I have a pretty cute husband!!! ...and I am diggin' the new 'do!
After a little...okay, aLOT of shopping in the Venetian!! Crazy how much it looks like the real thing!
Lots of laying by the pool with girlie drinks and the hubs, shopping, eating as fabulous restaurants, a little gambling, and fun shows...yes please!!! Thank you Q for such an amazing trip...just what the doctor ordered!

1 comment: