Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

randomness

These last few weeks have been a whirlwind, so I am so behind on my blogging...so, here's to catching up!

FINALLY got the pics from my new phone downloaded to the computer...so here are some random pics from the last few months...

Taken this last week...LOVES taking baths!!!!
Doesn't this make you laugh!! Just doin' a little work on his laptop.
Helping his mommy do a little work....I was on the computer, heard a lot of beeping, and when I turned around, he was standing on a tub pressing the buttons on my printer....and helping mommy! Sooo funny!
Wants to be just like Daddy! Taken last month.
In the airport coming home from our trip to Tx in January! Check out this funny little face!
In Tx, he loves his Millie!
Anytime we go to get groceries....he is always so happy to drive the car, and get a cookie. Nascar....here we come! ;) The cutest part is him saying "vroom vroom" as we shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment