Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

must see...

Just catching up on some of my new favorite pics!!!

I know I am a little partial..but isn't this the most beautiful little face!! He is wearing Daddy's baseball cap! Puts them on everyday!...by the way...doesn't he look so grown up here!!!

My favorite pic of the whole bunch!! Love that cute little tush, I think the only time it's cute to have cellulite is when you are this age! HA!
Loves his balls...wait, that came out wrong.. HA! But he loves basketball, and throwing his ball!!


Two of his favorite things...playing outside, and his car.
Such a little stinker... he always finds ways to surprise his mommy!!!
Love this boy...he sure can be sweet sometimes...he will wrap his arms around me and give kisses on my neck...so sweet...he is going to make some girl very happy one day!
Little man is napping right now...I must be crazy, but I even miss him when he sleeps...can't wait til he wakes up so that I can love on him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment