Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why I love this Wednesday!!!

why I love this wednesday....

.got up extra early to spend a little extra time with the mr. before his am workout, then had a little time to get my house cleaned without a little man "helping" me through it!
.little man is being super sweet and blowing me kisses from across the room
.he makes me giggle: has daddy's cap on backwards dancing to the music on the tv
.only 2 more days until we get daddy for a whole weekend again, and also fun plans with friends
.actually feel like going to the gym, most days trying to find an excuse to get out of it...and little man is ready for a nap when I get home
.got the sweetest note in the mail from a friend today
.heard that the new season of amazing race starts up in Feb!!
.countdown to birthday week! Yes, we have birthday week in my house....and yes, my husband thinks I am crazy..but he loves it!
.he makes trip to the grocery store fun, interesting and hilarious!
.got to catch up with one of my favorite college friends... so great to talk to you Mandy!!!
.target had a sale on swimsuits
.picked up the cutest pics that we had taken a few weeks ago...and have the PERFECT frame for it to go in..extra bonus
.g started eating his veges again...yes, it's the little things these days ;)

a few pics of g at the grocery store today...he LOVED the orange tentlike signs...and no, it was not wet where they were placed

first put over his head...after putting his drinks in the them and dumping them out (you can see one on the floor)
and then carried them around

No comments:

Post a Comment