Make each day a story worth telling!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome Baby Claire!


Griffin and I made down the trip to Tx for my beautiful friend Lisa's baby shower! She is such a cute little prego mama! A group of girls, a few of our moms and I hosted a shower for her! It was such a fun time, and great to catch up with my high school friends! Holy cow, we even talked about our class reunion coming up!!!! ahhhhh, that can't possibly almost be here!

Thought this was so cute, all 3 of us at each of our showers! Doesn't seem possible that we all have little munchkins...10 years ago, we would not have guessed this!

All of the hostesses with Lisa...minus Natalie and Melanie!

Griffin and his little girlfriend Avery!



One of my very best friends Haley with our little ones! Griffin loves his little girlfriend Rylee (Haley's daughter)! She is so precious, always asks to see pictures of "baby" Griffin!

Griffin, Jennie, her little Avery and I

Lisa and all of her little helpers!!

Class of 2001 girls! Haley, Me, Lisa, Amanda, Jennifer, Jennie...wow, lots of fun memories!!!

Griffin gettin' some love!

It was a whirl wind trip but Haley and I made time to go out at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment