Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Have yourself a MERRY little Christmas!!!

Whew...I think this may actually be my LAST Christmas post....now, on to New Years!

Here is our little Christmas card! I have the cutest little model!! This is one of my favorite parts of having my little man... to come up with fun ways to say "Merry Christmas"!!

Did I mention I LOVE getting Christmas cards?!! Seriously, I think it is one of my favorite things about Christmas, so fun getting the mail every day and seeing all of our friends' cute little families and reading about their year! Just got 2 cards today...which I was pretty excited about!!!
My cute little reindeer!

I cannot help but see how much Griffin has changed from last year to this year!!! ...and us too...hopefully for the better ;)



Griffin with his cousins..crazy how much they change in 12 little months!

...and last but not least a couple shots of our Christmas tree! Q said to me..."Amy, I think you missed the mark on the tree this year" but I have to say, I think it turned out PERFECT!!!



I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” ~Harlan Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment