Make each day a story worth telling!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Date night with Rylee!

For Christmas, Q, Griffin and I gave Rylee a shopping spree to Justice...her favorite store EVER! So, we took her to redeem her gift and spend the afternoon with her! We had the best time! Griffin and I picked her up from school and then stopped to get her an after school treat smoothie! She is such a sweetie....while we were in line she gave me a drawing of hearts that she had done for me at school, and told me she got Q a surprise also...popcorn from school...melted my heart! Her and G then played around while we waited for Q to get off of work....then off to Justice! WOW, that girl can shop!!! My kinda girl ;) and..we couldn't leave without her Justin Beiber magazine...totally makes me laugh, out of all of the clothes that she picked out, she was by far most excited about the magazine ;) Her next surprise was going to Pure Entertainment, SO FUN!! Followed by dinner at Applebees. And of course finished the night off with a pixie stick (extra extra large one...sorry about all of the sugar Bryn ;) and Rylee singing us Taylor Swift as G snoozed next to her! So sweet! We all had the BEST time!!!

The two cuties after school! Love that they love each other so much!!!
Biggest slide EVER!!!
They were lovin' it!! G loved to jump to Mommy and run circles! And Rylee had a blast going from inflatable to inflatable!



Takin' a break for a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment