Make each day a story worth telling!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Catchin' up...Spending time with friends!

We had so much fun visiting with my high school friends! I miss them so much living up here, but we always have SOOO much fun together! Now, most of my girlfriends down there have young children close to Griffin's age! Here is my friend Tasha with her 2 cuties Jaxon and Kash(Griffin and Kash are only about 3 months apart)! They are the cutest and so sweet! Jaxon will give you hug after hug and then ask his mommy to bring us flowers!! I always ask Jaxon if he will come home with me! Love them!!

Here we are, it was late in the evening we took the boys out and just let them run! They were so cute and full of energy! The weather was amazing down there, shorts weather up until Thanksgiving day!

The boys had so much fun, they didn't want to stay inside after the running was over!
Our 3 boys, aren't they just the cutest!!!
Haley, her husband Brad and little princess Rylee Paige came to visit and Griffin just loves her!!! And she just thinks Griffin is pretty cool! Haley and I are convinced they are going to date...one day! We do worry that they will cause half as much trouble together as Haley and I did! Our Mom's think we totally have it coming to us!
Haley, Rylee, Griffin and Me! We miss you!!!
Griffin and his little friend Avery, they were born 2 weeks apart. It was so fun seeing them run around together!
Jennie, Avery, Kim, Griffin and Me!
Flashback!!! Here is Jennie and me at my baby shower, I was 32 weeks prego and she was 31. Avery had other plans and made her entrance 2 weeks before Griffin. I was very jealous when I was sitting at home ready to pop! ;)
With our friends Kim and Ricky! We ALWAYS have sooo much fun with these 2! Love you guys!
Such a great trip! Griffin did so wonderful with all of the driving and was always having fun no matter where we went or what we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment