Make each day a story worth telling!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A lot to be thankful for...Thanksgiving!

We are so blessed! Q and I have so much to be thankful for! Here are a few:

Wonderful family to share these special holidays with!!!

A beautiful, high spirited, outgoing, little boy that brightens each and every one of our days!

Thankful for the little footprints and for the happy, high energy little man leaving them!

Thankful for the little handprints on the wall because I know it means that there is a sweet little man leaving them!

Thankful for the constant sea of toys on my floor, because I know it means that my little man is happy, and loves to play!

Each other!

A wonderful husband, who keeps me smiling and laughing each and every day! Who loves me, our beautiful baby boy and this wonderful life that we share together!

Incredible friends near and far!!!

MAPS mommy friends that give me encouragement and always seem to know exactly the message I need to hear at the right time!

For my business that I love....and I love that it allows me to stay home with my little man... and enjoy every minute of him!

...and last but certainly not least: Thankful for all of my friends that hand over all of their pumpkin recipes, because they know I LOVE anything pumpkin!
.........................................................................................................................................................................

We spent all of Thanksgiving Day with family! It was such a fun day, and having Griffin makes this holiday seem all the more special!!! Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving 2010!

Griffin with his cousins Bailey and Megan! Megan wasn't so sure she liked Griffin taking all of her toys, so after a while she wised up and began hiding her toys from Griffin! Pretty funny...and something his cousin Kolton is starting to do as well! Ha!
Brad and I with our cousins Kimberly and Tiffany and Grandmother.
All 3 of the great grandkids.
Uncle James and Monica, they prepared an AMAZING meal for us....I think I am still full from this lunch!
Griffin's turkey hat from Aunt Monica! He thought he was pretty cool wearing his turkey hat!
Brad, Griffin, Mom and Me!
Group shot minus Q and I! Brad, my cousin Spencer, his wife Izumi, James, Monica, Sandra, Griffin and Mom!!! Notice Mom and Aunt Sandra's matching outfits...so funny!!! Q and I enjoyed teasing Mom about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment