Make each day a story worth telling!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tacky Sweater Christmas Party!!

Not many things better than a tacky sweater party!!!

You know you have cute friends when they still look cute sporting these tacky...I mean festive sweaters!!!

Here is our little clan at the MAPS Christmas Party last night! It was super fun girl time!!
Erin and I showing off our festive sweaters and scarves! Showing our "skills" as we modeled Krista's scarves! By the way, I had quite the sweater, complete with snowmen and tree applique!!!
Liz opening her "nostalgic" Christmas candles.....my favorite part is the wrapping matched her lightbulb necklace!! One hot mama!!
Another group shot! This one including our "celebrity" friend! Love you and your sweater vest Em ;)!

1 comment:

  1. I am embarrassed to even look at myself in these pics! HA! Super fun night! Thanks for re-living the memories :)

    ReplyDelete