Make each day a story worth telling!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shopportunity!!!

Shopportunity was such a fun Mom's night out!!! One of my girlfriends and I got a booth together but I think we had more fun chatting with all of the girls!...and shopping!
A shot of the table that Mindy and I shared! She had the cutest magnets!!! Super cute/talented/fun girl!
So many of the girls from my MAPS small group showed up! The turquoise group totally rocks!!! The cute lady to my left is Deb, our "mom"!
Liz and I taking a break from chatting to pose for a pic!
Me with a couple of my super cute mommy friends!!!
Couple of my items...a fun silk rosette bib necklace...these and a couple of my other items, were the hottest selling items!
and some super cute headbands!
So surprised I didn't shop all of my profits away...left with one super cute necklace though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment