Make each day a story worth telling!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My little tornado!!!

No, I am not talking about living in tornado alley.... I am talking about my little Griffin tornado! He constantly surprises me with everything he gets into...and most of the time I can't help but laugh! Now that he is climbing, he is double trouble....and can wreck a room faster than I can clean it up! I accidentally forgot to shut the door to our guest room (you'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now;), and my little tornado took full advantage of it...climbling up onto the window seat, throwing all of the pillows on the floor, then pulling the curtains down...I was in shock when I walked in and saw my little man with a huge smile on his face clapping....I mean really....how is it possible not to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment