Make each day a story worth telling!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mr. December

Yep, our little man is getting to be pretty famous around town....he keeps getting booked over and over for the cover of this pretty awesome Kids' Directory in town....this time featured as Mr. December! To book Griffin, simply contact his agent! Ha!

This is half of the fun of publishing the Kids' Directory! Here is the cover of our December issue! I know I am a bit biased...but isn't he just the cutest little guy ever!!! He dresses in some pretty cool duds these days too!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! How many times do I have to tell you to come dress my kids for me??!?! You are so so good @ it. G is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been showing him off at work this morning! And yes, they all thought he was adorable and his outfit was so cute! LOL wouldn't expect any less!!! :)

    ReplyDelete