Make each day a story worth telling!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reflecting

This is quite the week for the Ellis family! Our little boy turns 1 on Friday, which blows my mind, because it seems like he just got here yesterday! I also can't help but reflect on where I was this same time last year!

Our doctor had us convinced (maybe we just wanted to be convinced) that Griffin was coming "like yesterday"! I would call Quentin the second I felt more than 2 contractions thinking that any minute we would be scrambling to get our things together and rush to the hospital....and I would call my doctor at any sign of my impending labor! We also took lots of pictures the last few days before we met our little man! Which now I am thankful for, then...not so much! Thought I would post a few! (Try not to gasp...remember, he was almost 10 lbs. ;)

38 weeks

40+ weeks...yowza!!!
(I was sporting Quentin's sweatshirt....one of the few tops that would fit at this point!)

No comments:

Post a Comment