Make each day a story worth telling!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Bridal show!

Yesterday was my bridal show!! It was such a fun day, but I am also relieved that it is over and that it was a huge success!! Hard to believe that this was already my 10th show!!! I am lucky enough to work with a group of wonderful people/businesses that make the shows so fun!


Bryn worked the Margarita guys booth and Kathy stopped by with Griffin so that we I could show him off ;) So, we thought that the photobooth was calling our name!!! (notice that the only picture Griffin is smiling in is the one where he is upside down...such a silly boy!)


I have such an awesome husband!!! He helped me so much at the show!!! I am still am not sure I can afford him!!! ;)
Show in progress!
One of the great booths at the show!
We have such a fun group of DJs work the show! They have a fun time dancing with our models!
Old Town Ballroom's performance!
Griffin will thank me for this one day!
Another great booth!



Such a great day!!! Great show!!! Wonderful vendors, beautiful models, happy brides, a sweet husband, and of course a fabulous mother in law for watching Griffin!!!! Thanks to everyone who participated in such a fun day at the bridal show!

No comments:

Post a Comment