Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Birthday Boy!


For Griffin's first birthday, in addition to a pumpkin party, we hosted a family dinner at our house! We had a great time having dinner with family! Another one of those traditions we started this year is family dinner with steak and crab! Yum!
Griffin lovin' him some T-bone!
Time for cake! Since I devoured an entire cake this morning for my birthday pictures, Mommy and Daddy thought it was a good idea that I only have 1 slice after dinner!Big handful....yum!
So FUN!

The little budding artists!!!
Happy cousins!
Rylee chasing a squealing Griffin on his new bike!
So fun playing with Aunt Bryn! Thank you for all of the fun birthday presents!!!
Griffin on his new "ride" from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Terry!
I would rather climb on my presents than open them!!! So fun!

Thank you all for sharing my first birthday with me! Love you, Griffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment