Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Go State!

Q and I went up to K-State to watch the KSU vs. OSU game. We met up with a bunch of friends for a pregame tailgate, and had such a fun time!

Here is a family shot of us before the game...and yes, that is me wearing a K State shirt...Q picked it out for me a while back so that I would wear this one instead of the purple Texas Tech shirt I usually insist on wearing!

G was ready to play football with the big boys as soon as we got there! They thought he was so cute... the younger boys were so sweet letting Griffin throw their football...the older boys thought it was fun that they could get him to do anything with a little food...I even caught one of the boys petting him...hilarious!!!
Cute shot of my cute boys!
Family shot at the game!
WOW! Our lives are no longer the same...this is what our seats looked like for much of the first half! So funny, the kids all sat with us and colored...I have some pretty great artwork to prove it!
Our little running back!
Touchdown!!!
He was OUT! G didn't get a morning nap, and as soon as he got in his stroller, he was fast asleep...we wanted to get him in some pjs and a new diaper before beginning the trek home. He didn't even budge while getting changed. (by the way....doesn't he look sooo big...still can't believe how big my baby is)
Our little wildcat on the ride home!

No comments:

Post a Comment