Make each day a story worth telling!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin PARTY!!!

Birthday week is officially over!!!! Yes... in my house, we have birthday week! Q and I survived our first birthday party! It was so fun! We had some of our closest friends and family come over with their little ones for Griffin's pumpkin party! Griffin loved playing with his friends, opening presents and eating cake! (Sounds like a pretty great life if you ask me!) Here are some of the highlights from the party!:

Mommy and Daddy with the birthday boy!
Mommy and I had so much fun doing my birthday invitations!
Mommy made pumpkin themed goodies for my party! YUMMY!
Am I cute or what! This is so fun!!!
Coloring the chalkboard pumpkins with the first of my friends to arrive.
Playing with miss h!
YUM cake!!! DELICIOUS!!!
Aunt Sandra with Griffin!
I LOVE opening presents!!!

I would rather stand on my presents than open them! I climb up, then clap because I am so proud of myself....then everyone cheers!!! (notice I have a new outfit on..my birthday outfit was destroyed with the cake....but it sure was fun!)
Mommy even helps me open presents!
Go Wildcats! Grandma Phyllis got me this cute sweater!
VROOM VROOM! Riding in my new car that mommy and daddy gave me!
My boys with the first of many new cars!





No comments:

Post a Comment