Make each day a story worth telling!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-DAY baby update

Well, I promised myself and a few friends that I would do better about blogging...so here goes!

As the end of my pregnancy draws nearer and nearer.... I am more and more tired with all of the dreaded symptoms that the second half of your third trimester carries with it (I have about 6 weeks left)....I am beyond exhausted..which is the excuse I will use for now as to why I have been a little "lazy" with my blogging!!! My belly hangs out of the bottom of my maternity clothes... I'm HUGE, and it is getting harder and harder to move along with the numbness (won't go into details here ;) and my hips hurting, feeling like she is about to fall out...and not to mention VERY FREQUENT trips to the ladies room and many sleepless nights ;) I am constantly trying to remind myself to quit the complaining and just be GRATEFUL!!!!...which I am...I promise!

I have been working on the nursery and will post pictures as soon as it is finished!!!! Have to say....it is beyond cute!!! I went back to Tx this past week and of course went to my favorite boutique...which just so happens to be the home of Caden Lane...where I ordered the fabric for the bedding and other room projects that I sewed up....after chatting it up with the owner and showing her pics of the baby's room, they want to post pics of the nursery on their blog...how fun is that right...so, I will keep you posted on that too!

Happy Valentine's to me!! We had a sono today to check up on lil sis and see how big she is getting....since our little man was quite the little pudge! ;) She was just as cute as can be... Her heartrate was 141 today and she was movin' and a groovin' as usual! She measured about one week early (instead of G's 3 weeks early) and around the 56th percentile (I think that is the number they gave me) in size and weighing in at 5lbs 3 oz...so that was very good to hear....especially when I think about pushing her out....ok...maybe TMI ;) So, the Dr. was very happy about that! It was so fun to see her again on the screen....and the sono tech also told us that she is still a girl...lol...thank goodness, because I'm not sure what I would do with the sea of pink that fills her room and closets!

Once I get the new sono pictures scanned in and another belly shot taken, I will post again!!!...so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment