Make each day a story worth telling!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

update on little princess-29 weeks

can't believe we are in my third trimester... and 29 weeks (and 3 days to be exact :) we had a dr. appointment today...her heart rate was 148, it was funny, as soon as the nurse would get a count, she would move around and speed up or slow down her heart rate...mommy is going to be a busy lady as soon as our little dancer gets here!!! my belly is measuring 30 weeks....and I didn't get in trouble for my weight gain..whoo hoo!!!

I just got the best Valentine's present today!!! We get to go in for another sono on February 14th! So excited!!! There is nothing better than seeing your little peanut dancing around on that screen!!!

and one more thing....love how Quentin refers to our baby girl as "princess".... sooo cute! I think he is in love with having a little girl already! my heart melts at the idea of seeing him hold our little girl in a few short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment