Make each day a story worth telling!

Monday, January 9, 2012

prego update complete with belly shots!

WOW! These weeks are really flying by!!! Already down to having my dr. appointments every 2 weeks....ahhhh...

This last appt., at 27 weeks, I had to do the blood glucose test...yuck, and they told me they upgraded to a new flavor from the orange I had to drink with Griffin....glad to have that over with!!! Her heartrate was 156, and my belly measured just a little ahead of schedule at 29cm. So, we may be looking at another big baby. No surprise here!

Sister is a going to be a sassy little thing, she is just kicking up a storm and rolling all over the place! Definitely my favorite part of pregnancy is feeling her move all over the place! Can't wait to meet our little diva, and see what she is really like! I am still thinking we may have a little cheerleader and gymnast on our hands!

So, below are a bunch of belly shots to see just how BIG my belly has gotten!!!

28 weeks, 2 days - 1.09.12
you know it's bad when you can barely squeeze in to a maternity shirt....the front of this shirt reads POP! and that's exactly what i'm doin' in this shirt!

26 weeks, 3 days - 12.27.11
My bff Kim and I! We never thought we would be prego together but we are having so much fun going through our pregnancies together!!! She is due 3 weeks after me with a little boy! We had a little too much fun shopping for our little bundles on our trip to Texas for Christmas! Btw, is she not the cutest little prego mama!!! My belly looks like it could eat hers for lunch! lol
25 weeks, 5 days - 12.22.11
This shirt has been a popular choice lately...lol
24 weeks - 12.10.11
Had a fun night over at the Drumright's house! G LOVED playing with their boys, the older boys got to "play" together too, and Camie and I got to have lots of girl/baby chat...she is due a week before me with a little boy!
23 weeks, 2 days - 12.5.11
23 weeks, 1 day - 12.4.11
21 weeks, 2 days - 11.21.11
I'm sure you are now saying "What the heck was she wearing"...at least my friend Kim did...lol. So, as crazy as these leggings look in this picture, they were super cute with my black boots and long top!
20 weeks, 4 days - 11.16.11
still not sure if G knows exactly what is going on, but it is pretty darn cute to talk about "baby sister" in his cute little voice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment